Labels

5.23.2013

FLOWER AND MORE FLOWERS TO A HAND BAG


One day i was staring at my left over yarns, and after finished a knitted project i want to do something with my crochet hook. I might be  new in knitting world but crochet is even "newer". Using only basic sts, i start hook and hook. There, i have a circle, then a flower ( My husband said i'm obsessed with flowers.  Maybe I do, well, I AM a female), then some flowers.
first circle then added petals

join the flowers on the go


so i have some flowers in the round
At this point i still undecided, what will  I do with these flowers? That was awkward because people who saw my flowers would asks and i would say,"hmm..i don't know (yet)". The next day, I added some greens, at the top, bottoms, and between, also a puff sts for a decoration. Then I knew this is a bag XD.

sc at the top and bottom,add some puff sts and play with chain in between the flowers 
After finished with the "body" of bag, i was looking for something, some fabric that i can use for inside lining  and ended up with my husband's unused t-shirt :) (The rest of the t shirt is now in my trash). I dig my stash box for some other equipments. Using i cord made from sc all rounds i made the handle, and it officially done

Around 11 inch wide, this bag is now my  mother (in law)'s


0 comments:

Post a Comment